I finally finished Sarah's quilt. My finger tips are raw. I found that surgical tape works wonders to protect the fingers and towards the end I was using double layers of tape. Now on to my next project! The dress.
With everything I have been doing lately I thought I'd add placemats to my plate. I started making this placemat for my daughter (I finished making a set of four last night). She is getting married the end of next month. I had some leftover fat quarters. The internet is so wonderful. I was able to google placemat tutorials and I came up with all kinds of examples. If I get time I’ll try and make some more.
This is an apron I received from my swap partner in December. The embroidery is Welsh for Merry Christmas. I just love it. If you couldn’t guess I’m Welsh. I’m looking forward to 1 March, AKA St. David’s Day. I’m planning on doing a dragon day with my students that day. Or at least the closest school day to it.
Over the last year I've made aprons for an apron swap one of my sisters has done. This is just the latest apron I made. The last two times my swap buddy was somebody who loves the color red. As far as I'm concerned red is the only color.