"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Friday, December 5, 2008

Chistmas



Christmas is listening to the Nutcracker
Christmas is the smell of cinnamon and ginger.
Christmas is viewing shimmering lights at night.
Christmas is the taste of hot carrot pudding dripping with rum sauce.
Christmas is the feel of winter’s first snowflake gently kissing my cheek.

I have thought and thought about what I could give my grandchildren for Christmas this year. They really don’t need any more stuff. So, this year I have decided to give them coupons to be redeemed for activities with Grandma. This can be anything from a craft day at Gran’ma’s house to a day out on the town with eating out and a movie.

1 comment: