"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sarah's Placemats



With everything I have been doing lately I thought I'd add placemats to my plate. I started making this placemat for my daughter (I finished making a set of four last night). She is getting married the end of next month. I had some leftover fat quarters. The internet is so wonderful. I was able to google placemat tutorials and I came up with all kinds of examples. If I get time I’ll try and make some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those really look nice. She'll love them alot. You'll have to show me or help me out with my quilt from all the squares from the reunion. Hopefully, with this home, I'll have enough space to do it.