"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update on Lillie's Quilt



After four years I'm beginning to see the finish line on this quilt. I've got the whole quilt quilted except for the corners. My fingers are raw at the moment. I've quilted all around the applique and the background. This is a picture of what I've started to do in each corner. One down and three to go! Maybe by the end of the month I'll be finished. One can only hope. When I'm finished with this quilt I'm going to make something I've been thinking about for several years now. It's a Jane Austen quilt.

20 June
I've just finished quilting the corners. Now all I need to do is bind it off!

No comments: