"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yard Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have this wonderful brown thumb. I plant something and if the bugs or snails don’t eat it I kill it. About the only thing that does VERY well in my yard are dandelions and binding weed AKA morning glory. If I don’t kill these plants maybe next spring I’ll have some pretty flowers.





After thinking about doing this for years we finally put in a cobble stone walk to the front faucet! No more jumping the mud puddle or balancing on the pipes! I really should have worn gloves. My hands are very rough from the bricks and the sand. Oh thank heavens for bag balm!


I need to get some Irish moss or mother of thyme to plant in the cracks and fill in the bigger holes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks really nice.