"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I HAVE A RED DOOR!


I finally have a red door. Well the storm door is red. I would have painted the front door red but I could find any paint that matches the red of the storm door. I'm going to keep looking and see if I can find some paint that will match. Other wise I think I'll keep it as it is.










This is a picture from the inside looking out. I can now have natural light in the front hall. It faces north and gets very dark if I don't have a light on.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The door looks really good. I had no idea you wanted a door like that. I like it.

Susie said...

Very nice. I guess I should visit more. Since I was not even aware of a new door. OOPS! Sorry.