"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Last Flower Fairy!




Over the years I've bought or some my children have purchased flower fairies for me. To day I went to the local store that sells them. I had heard that they were going out of business. When I got there this was the only flower fairy that was left. I was hoping to have one fairy for each grandchild. I'm going to have to see if there is another place where I can purchase fairies in the future.

These are all the other fairies that I have collected over the years. I've looked on the internet for more. I found that several of the fairies that I own have been discontinued.


























No comments: