"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Have Started a New Project



It has taken some time but I am now starting Lillie's quilt. I've only had the top finished and ready to quilt for four years now. I've got it on the frames and have finished outlining the bottom row. We'll see how it goes and how long it will take me to finish it.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Have you used a book for this? I want to do a Celtic not for a Block of the Month next year for quilt guild and amd now gathering information about the knots and blocks for the presentation. I am lookinf for quilting techniques that we haven't explored yet, or that we haven't done in a while.

Jeanne said...

This is very nice.

All the places you love said...

I have Mom's book. I have purchased at least one more book. If you would like me to come a teach a class I would be willing. That is as long as I'm not on the last plane out of Tulsa in an ice storm. I could look at my school schedule. Let me know.