"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Monday, September 21, 2009

And I Thought My Life Couldn't Get Any Worse!

I don't have any pictures at the moment. I'm not even sure I want to get any. Tonight on the way home from school I was making a left hand turn (with the light in my favor) when a woman ran the red light and plowed right into me. My car is dead! The tow truck brought me home. My cell phone was dead and I didn't have my charger in the car. I was totally at the mercy of strangers to call my husband and 911. I bumped my head on the window. That pain went away and now I'm left with the pain I usually have after wrangling 50 five year olds all day. About the best thing that happened was that I did get dinner out with my husband at Olive Garden.

No comments: