"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Trees

Yesterday afternoon and this morning I had my students frosted sugar cones and turned them into Christmas trees with M&M's and Skittles for decoration. I had our 5th grade buddies come and help. The the Kindergartners and 5th grade buddies had a wonderful time. There was candy, frosting, and sprinkles all over the tables and the floor. It took me over 30 minutes just clean the top layer of glorious goo. Oh! I almost forgot I put the candies in small cups. What ever was left over from decorating the tree the children could share and eat with their buddy. Talk about a sugar high!




No comments: