"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Monday, April 6, 2009

Pictures From My Baby's Wedding

Every time I went to snap a cute, funny, or interesting pictures from Sarah's wedding the same somebody would stand right in front of my camera without any concern as to who was behind trying to take a picture. I even tried several times to stand on a chair to get a shot and this same somebody still would move right in front of the camera just as I clicked! Let's just say that by the third time this happened I just put my camera away. I hope my kids were able to take some pictures. I have more shots of the back of somebody's head than I care to have!

No comments: