"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finishing Touches

I am almost finished! I now need to know should I add a yellow border or just leave it with the green.

I love the green and would bind it with the dark pink.


I also love the yellow and would bind it with green or pink.


When I look and this quilt I can almost smell the sweet aroma of yellow Persian roses that were around my great grandfather’s farm house. In the summer I would sit between the roses and the house just smelling the roses. I really need to get some yellow Persian roses for my back yard.

2 comments:

cisnerosfamily said...

I say just leave the green and it would look great! Actually it would lok great either way but my vote is still just green.

angeliclenore said...

My vote is add a yellow border!! It looks great. It makes me want to quilt!