"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Friday, August 6, 2010

Adobe Flash Player AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh my goodness! My life has been turned upside down and then wrung out. Some how I downloaded a virus from the "Adobe Flash Player" snakes. I have ALL my school files on my computer. If I have a paper copies I'll never find them. I was sick! Well my to my rescue one of my son in laws laid his magic finger on my computer, cleaned everything up, and had an antivirus program download to my computer. Now I just need to get Comcast to stop playing games with their service. We've had a few nasty lightning and rain storms that I think have messed with things. That or everybody on the internet are updating their sites and not in the middle of the night when nobody is trying to look things up.

No comments: