"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh My @#$%^$##@@!!!

You can fill in your own blanket blanks! School started last week and I have 30 children in each class. That means I'm herding 60 cats total each day. My head hurts and eyes are spinning around. There is a constant “Teacher, Teacher” ringing in my ears. And my backside hurts from all the poking it’s been getting from little people who only come up to my waist. This is insanity! If this keeps up I think I’m going to take a couple of mental health days each month. Never back to back because somebody might catch on to what I’m doing. OR...I think I'll move to Mexico where nobody can find me. I don't speak any Spanish so that will be even better!

2 comments:

Marylois said...

You could move to Iowa. We have all day kindergarten so you would only have one group of little people and we class size restrictions so your class wouldn't be bigger than 25.

Susie said...

Benji could help you with your Spanish. :)