"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lillie's Quilt Update--The End is Near!!!!



Necessary tools for quilting, first I need a good movie. This happens to be the one I'm watching now. Each DVD contains 153 minutes!!!! Quilting thread, glasses (I can't see to thread the needle or see where I need to quilt without glasses), scissors, and needle nose pliers are a must. I also use surgical tape on my finger tips after I’ve been quilting several days in a row. Another important piece of equipment is a FAN! Sometimes it is hotter than Hades in the room I use for quilting.


I'm now down to the last TWO ROLLS of the quilt!!!!

No comments: