"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

John Dear



My son John and his family came over to help install molding around the baseboards and windows. After twenty plus years and all the little chicks having flown the nest. I finally found enough of different "John Deer" fleece fabric to make blankets for Deedle Deedle My Son John's children. Spencer just about thought he had died and gone to heaven when he saw in blue blanket. Blue is his favorite color. The other children were excited but actually think Spencer's hands might have been shaking when he picked his blanket up.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They are looking very cute. Thanks for the picture.

Marylois said...

They all look pretty happy but Spencer really does look the most pleased. I live in John Deere country you know.