"I have found that all ugly things are made by those who strive to make something beautiful, and that all beautiful things are made by those who strive to make something useful." Oscar Wilde

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stupid is as Stupid Does and I’ve Been VERY STUPID!

Of all the places NOT to love this is the top of my list! I have a VERY BAD habit of leaving a whole tube of lipstick in the pockets of my clothes. I then will throw the article of clothing in the wash now that isn’t bad until I put the clothes in the dryer. Today I did the evil deed! I now have THREE very nice pairs of pants to use when I cleaning house and do yard work. I’ve just spent an hour cleaning out my dryer. I now have a load of rags in there on high hoping to soak up any RED lipstick in didn’t get. I had better things to do today. I WAS in the process of cutting out and sewing up pumpkins. NOT NOW! Oh no, not now! I’m going to have to google to see if I can find any remedy to get lipstick out. I HATE IT WHEN I DO THIS!





No comments: